A 10-year-old boy was seriously injured when a seforim shank in his shul fell on top of him.
An MDA team was rushed to the scene where they gave the child primary treatment, and later transported him to the hospital in serious condition.
Yechiel Stern, emergency medical technician with Ichud Hatzolah, told news reporters: “When I arrived, I came across a boy of about 10 unconscious after being struck by a falling bookcase in the shul. Together with other volunteers who live in close proximity, we gave him primary medical care.”
Hadassah Hospital said that the condition of 10-year-old boy is still severe. He is sedated and in the pediatric intensive care unit.