Three Burnt In Biur Chametz Accidents Throughout Israel


Three separate incidents of burning took place in Israel today, injuring three children attending biur chametz.

In Bnei Brak, a 10-year-old boy was burned in his body as a result of the bonfire. In Be’er Sheva, a 12-year-old girl was also burned in the leg, after her leg entered the burning bonfire.

In Yerushalayim, a 4-year-old boy was wounded in the head by a glass bottle that was accidentally thrown into the fire.

The Department of Spokesman and Public Relations of Ichud Hatzala noted that every year and this year, unfortunately, there have been a number of cases of children who were burned as a result of fires. It is important to use the rules of safety and caution when burning chametz and avoid unnecessary proximity to the fire in order to prevent serious injuries and unnecessary disasters.



Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here