Israeli Kids Eats Poisonous Plant In Kindergarten Yard

8

Five five-year-old girls from the Upper Galilee were taken to Ziv Hospital in Tzefas after eating berries of a wooly nightshade plant growing in their kindergarten’s yard.

An assistant who noticed them eating the small, purple berries sent a photo to her agronomist husband and was shocked to learn it was a poisonous species. The plant can lead to a racing pulse, neurological disturbances and even death if eaten in huge quantities.

The girls were red in the face but unharmed.

{Matzav.com Israel}

8 COMMENTS

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here