Charedi Family Hospitalized After Opening Ali Express Order


Four residents from Beitar Illit were hospitalized after they reported feeling ill shortly after coming in contact with a powdery material found in packages they received from an online retailer.

The four Beitar Illit residents – including a 47-year-old mother, a 20-year-old daughter, 17-year-old son, and a 7-year-old son – called emergency medical services after they fell ill Sunday afternoon.

Initial reports indicate the four fell ill after they opened two packages they had received in the mail from China, as part of an online order from the Ali Express website. The packages apparently contained a suspicious powder, which authorities later identified as magnesium carbonate.

Read more at Arutz Sheva.



    • I have often wondered about the same thing. Arutz sheva has a special section for news stories about chareidim. I, for one, find it strange & even a bit offensive that they do that.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here