Bnei Brak: Toddler Burnt When Pot Of Boiling Soup Spills


An 18 months old toddler was moderately wounded Thursday afternoon after being burned at his home in Bnei Brak.

The toddler was burned after a boiling pot of soup was poured on him. The young boy was treated at home by a doctor and medics of Ichud Hatzala before being evacuated to the intensive care unit at Schneider Children’s Hospital to continue receiving medical treatment. The boy is now in moderate condition.

Effi Feldman, head of the Ichud Hatzala branch in Bnei Brak, said that “it is important to take safety and precautionary measures during cooking and work in the kitchen in order to prevent serious injuries and unnecessary disasters.”




Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here